Answer by rajan naidu
by eating and applying on the skin
Answer by Susan H
I keep a bottle of aloe vera gel in the fridge to use for sunburn. The cold gel feels great when you put it on, and I really think it helps heal the burn. I also have an aloe vera plant that I will break off a leaf and put the juice on minor burns.
Answer by rad_g16
aloe vera gel is gr8 for treating dry, red itchy skin or minor burns, sunburn....it can also reduce hyperpigmentation....u can also substitute it for a face cream.....but research has shown that filtered, purified gel is much better to use , such as aloe gel from oriflame etc, rather than using the gel derived directly from the plant....
Answer by Sporadic
watch the first few episodes of Lost, season 1, they use alovera for everything "that's the difference between you and me Jack".
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: how to use alovera for medical & beauty care?
No comments:
Post a Comment