2.27.2011

Which album of 3 Days Grace has the song “I Don’t Care”?

Well, it is Apocalyptica (what a mouth full that name is!) but it is featuring Adam Gontier, the lead singer of 3 Days Grace, so it’s gotta be on some album of theirs.

I love the song “I Don’t Care” by Apocalyptica ft. Adam Gontier, but I can’t seem to find which album of 3 Days Grace its on. If you could tell me, or give me a link to it, I’d love you forever (if you’re a girl, in a very sisterly way lol)


- Grace
Well, I doubt it’s on a 3 Days Grace album, being that it’s Apocalyptica.


- sunriseslots
Apocalyptica featuring adam gontier


- AudioMuffin
it’s I Don’t Care it’s on an album Worlds Colide – Apocolyptica

Adam isn’t on the whole album though, it’s all guest singers.


Give your answer to this question below!




Orignal From: Which album of 3 Days Grace has the song "I Don't Care"?

No comments:

Post a Comment