2.23.2011

Q&A: What's the difference between Nivea Aqua Beauty cream and the Nivea Moisturizing Day Care cream?


I want a cream for my combination skin, and I read about these two and I can't find an actual difference except the price, so which one would be more suitable?
What does a lot of make up mean? :D
If I only use some powder is it okay to stick to the Day Care?


Answer by Yoooo
Basically, just the price, I looked at the ingredients in both. Go for the cheaper one. :)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlY41vpF3.RpK9U65_NWpDXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081210122501AAb5DkQ

Answer by єєєℓη
If you use a lot of makeup, go for the beauty one. It'll keep your skin healthy. Otherwise I suggest the day care one, especially if you get spots/blackheads. Tip: Don't use oily products on spots, they work in the short run but make it worse in the long run.
Hope this helps :)



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Q&A: What's the difference between Nivea Aqua Beauty cream and the Nivea Moisturizing Day Care cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment