2.23.2011

Q&A: What are some good beauty/skin care products to sell...besides Avon or Mary Kay?



Isn't Mark the same as...or part of Avon? I'm definitely not interested in that garbage...as it states in the question.


Answer by paloma
eyeko
i see people selling it at events quite alot and their products are lovely.
http://www.eyeko.com/
:)x

Answer by Casey
Try Mark. makeup cosmetics.
http://www.meetmark.com/PRSuite/home/home.jsp
Good luck!! (:

Answer by Beatles
you can sell Zermat.com or jafra.com are good companies to sell .

Answer by Raven
There are many others with great products that have a lot fewer reps to compete against for customers.

Here are the names of a few companies whose products I've used and like:
Arbonne
Beauticontrol
Mia Bella Beauty
Sensaria

There are other companies, too. I would try and compare the products, compensation plans, profit margin, marketing requirements, start-up costs and any monthly or quarterly costs or sales/purchase quotas and decide which one is best for you before you decide to sign up.



Add your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Q&A: What are some good beauty/skin care products to sell...besides Avon or Mary Kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment