2.16.2011

Q&A: How do I take care of myself? Beauty tips?


I feel as if I'm missing the big secret on how women can look so beautiful. I've always been told that the only ugly women are the lazy ones. I'm not lazy by any means but I'm not sure what to do! My husband says I don't take care of myself but I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I need help... Because I feel like there is a world of things that I haven't learned yet that I really need! Any tips will be helpful! Please!?!


Answer by lemon
ya

Answer by Aaliyah Braelyn
He said you dont take care of urself?? WTF D:

Answer by ☆ נεωεℓℓ.☆
Umm... If your husband is treating you like that... well that's abuse (mental/emotional)....
Anyway he is probably just saying that because he is insecure with himself.

Honestly, get out of that relationship. Do not listen to men/him. He's technically abusing you.

Answer by Ashish
As we grow, we realize the importance of stronger families and healthy relationship. It is easy to destroy a marriage but takes efforts to build and maintain it. Build your marriage, rather than destroying.

What I feel is that your husband is simply asking you to start taking care of yourself, which shows that he cares.

With few lifestyle changes, you can not only get that beauty and glow back, but also start enjoying a healthy life and relationship with friends, family and colleagues.

Start with basic yoga and meditation if you are not doing that already. Stop eating junk. Start eating home-made healthy food with lots of greens and yellows.

For beauty care, start using natural home remedies described on this page (and some more on the rest of the website if you would dig deeper)... http://www.tryayurveda.com/blog/5-simple-home-beauty-tips-from-ayurveda/.

You will get your beauty, relationship and life back.

Good luck!



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Q&A: How do I take care of myself? Beauty tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment