2.18.2011

Ladies, do you care if a man goes to your nail salon?


I know it seems gay, but I like to get a manicure and pedicure every couple weeks. I go to this nail place by work. The asian women that work there love working on me. But sometimes some of the women look put off by having to sit by some big hairy bloke getting his nails done.

I guess I shouldn't care, but I don't want to offend the ladies. That's why I ask.


Answer by Chocolit B
no i wish my man use to he don't give a shyte how his nails look good for u

Answer by charleneloree3@sbcglobal.net
I love to have my feet and nails done!! My boyfriend used to go with me every couple of weeks also.

He works on cars a lot so the manicure would clean his hands up and make them look presentable.

So, yes, I think that it is perfectly fine. A guy can be pappered also!

Answer by ravenrx3
No, I don't care in a man goes to the same nail salon that I use. It good to know that there are men that take good care of themselves

Answer by andi w
It doesn't bother me so much if it is just a nail salon!

Answer by Jahpson
they wanted your number. nothing wrong with that. my husband gets pedicures sometimes. he refuses to have his nails done

Answer by Jude
No, I think it's great. More guys should care about their finger and toenails, plus it shows their not afraid to do things like that, which is great.

Answer by Jaycie
i'd kill for a guy that would go with me. you're awesome.

Answer by nicksgirl1390
guys need to take care of their nails too! wouldn't bother me a bit!! it's nice to hear that men care about their appearance to the point that they don't mind going into a salon to get their nails done! go you!!

Answer by smariona
No I don't think you are guy I think that you are a guy who cares about him self and that's good cause I wouldn't like to have some ugly Hans trying to touch me. Don't worry does ladies are looking at you because they want you to touch them with your soft Hans :) That's a big plus for me a guy who takes cares about him self.

Answer by emmak8123
Not at all, I think it is nice for a man to have clean manicured hands. When I went to beauty school guys came in all the time to get their nails done and they were not gay.



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Ladies, do you care if a man goes to your nail salon?

No comments:

Post a Comment