Will you C/C please?
Thanks Y’all, I’m only here to enjoy my place in time.
“Signs That A Baby is Teething”
1. They hardly will stop screamin, even when yer in yer best parts of yer dreamin.
2. They may not make any real sense to you, but come on deal with it. They are infants
that’s what they do.
3. They can’t express otherwise so just learn to be patient, rub their gums, cuz till it stops hurtin they will never relent.
4. They gnaw on stuff, most when they are alone, but ya may not know right away, till ya notice teeth marks on that squeaky toy, or the crib rails are chewed to the bone. (Best not let them have Fido’s toys)
5. When ya think they just wanna suckle on yer finger, just wait, them bite marks are probly gonna linger.
Hugs y’all.
I ain’t a mom and probly won’t be, but I love all my babies and I think they love me.
- rev Doc Holiday
2 kids of my own and 2 grandkids and did babysit for many others , yeeah, I ca relate! Glad all that is over! Now my rebellious daughter is getting a taste of her own!! LOL
- Angela
yes becaue i remember when my little sister was teething! She was so annoying but i still love her. =) lol theyre so cute!
- Ron ♥ Mona.
Well written friend.I remember those days quite well.Oh,the life of a single father.lol.
- Her Ab·struséness
They forgot to mention the bumpy red rash that appeared every time right before my baby girl cut a tooth, I miss my babies.. they all growed up and my baby boy won’t even talk to his mama any more.
- Scooter_the_squirrel_agent
Very well done again. Good job.
- Big Dog D
Yeppers, I can relate to that bigtime.
- lovechild
You gotta watch out for those vampire babies when they are teething, though. And they WILL drive you BATTY!! But you would probably be good with them- it’s in the BLOOD- and if they act up there’s always garlic….
Dont ask just having fun!!
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Can anyone relate to this?
No comments:
Post a Comment