1.03.2011

Where can I buy Tigi hair products in London for a low price?


Question by Queenbee: Where can I buy Tigi hair products in London for a low price?



Best answer:

Answer by doodle
tigi dont come in a low price try salons

Answer by christie
yea i dont see alot of tigi products for low prices here in the states so i dont think they would be any different in london and they are even expensive for stylist and if you do find it in a grocery or something like that it is usually black market and the products are usually bogus and have junk products in the canisters or bottles of products....only buy from a salon because you dont know what you are getting anywhere else



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Where can I buy Tigi hair products in London for a low price?

No comments:

Post a Comment