1.04.2011

What kind of hair shampoos and conditioners work best?


Question by abeygale: What kind of hair shampoos and conditioners work best?
I use Ausie and I like it for my hair. I heard somewhere that if you use shampoos and conditioners that contain a lot of oil and stuff it could be really bad for your skin. I definatlly need some help on getting less oilly more radiant skin.


Best answer:

Answer by Nancy F
It really depends on your hair. If you have oily hair, try going for Treseme. Damaged hair is the perfect candidate for SunSilk. I think you should ask your hairstylist.

Answer by Ms_T
i dont know

Answer by Joanna S
Head and Shoulders shampoo and Pantene conditioner works well for me

Answer by loveee x
Aussie works really well, that's what I use. But I also recommend Pert and Treseme, they both work really well and smell really good :)

Answer by ballerinadancerx
I like VO5 for shampoo.

Answer by Yo Momma Hearts Obama
Just don't use a lot of conditioner. A lot of girls just pour on the conditioner to make their hair softer, when in fact, they're making it greasier.

Skin and hair are two different things. You can have dried out hair yet have the oiliest skin ever. Try a product made for skin such as an oil control lotion to control facial oil.

Answer by bubblespazzi009
dove. it makes my hair softer and shinier.

Answer by It's Mandy Bitch!
biolage!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What kind of hair shampoos and conditioners work best?

No comments:

Post a Comment