1.03.2011

What are some really good Organic Hair Products?


Question by nlO: What are some really good Organic Hair Products?
Can you please name some really good organic hair products I don't care what the price is.
I want an organic product that you can use for DAMAGED, DRY, BRITTLE, SPLIT ENDS, THICK, hair...


Best answer:

Answer by KELS//
Aveda's Damage Remedy shampoo and conditioner

Answer by ayelissuhx00
hurble essenses. i love it

Answer by Allison C
I highly recommend Burt's Bees hair products. Specifically, for your needs, I would try the More Moisture Raspberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo (http://global.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=1000000001508&catalogId=11801&storeId=10101&langId=-1) and Conditioner (http://global.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=1000000001507&catalogId=11801&storeId=10101&langId=-1). They smell great and leave your hair healthier.

Answer by west
Anything Pureology

It's a vegan product. It is pricy, but the products are amazing. I love they're hydrating condition. Go to pureology's website to find a salon that carries their products.

Answer by M
Sexy Hair Organics hair care line by Sexy Hair Concepts. People say it does wonders for their hair.

Answer by Kristen P
my goodness...let me start off by saying that Herbal Essences is NOT organic. I almost fell out of my chair.

My favorite by far is MOP, short for Modern Organic Products. They are just amazing. I use the C-system line, that is for dry and damaged hair. IT works wonders. I also love the C-system shaping serum, for volume and shine.

We have carried and used MOP in my salon for 4 years and it flies off the shelf. It was created by the former artistic director for Aveda.

Another good line is Aveda, but it is a bit pricier and I dont care for the smell...why pay more when you can get the same quality for less?



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What are some really good Organic Hair Products?

No comments:

Post a Comment