artificial nails, isn't it a fact that broads who actually spend so much on those raunchy crud collectors should be the ones in rehab? :P
Another new meaning to umm.....glue sniffer! :P
Answer by Ryde-on
Plus those things leave terrible scratches on my back !
Answer by Know It All
One dish-washer in excellent working condition is the perfect cure for this obsession with chipped nails.
Ok, wait - what exactly is wrong with glue-sniffing ? :-D
"crud collectors" - Ha ha, yeah that cracked me up too !
The logic down there at the bottom is astounding. By that logic, if I call a man 'd!ck', that would make me a troll !?
Answer by Nataly L
Sniffing glue is fun. But if you do your nails use OPI. sooo amaaaaazing.
Answer by Blue Christian- Miss my baby.
Fake nails....eeeew. And they can do a ton of damage to your natural nails. And you can get fungus. Not pretty.
I like how you called them raunchy crud collectors. LOL
Answer by Rainbows
I had a set of those for graduation! They destroyed my nails. NEVER AGAIN.
Plus all the touching was weird, (I have anxiety issues) so I was freaking out as the guy was doing my nails and he almost slipped with the drill!
Answer by ProfessorC
You are right about the crud collectors part. The US commission that accredits hospitals have banned them for anyone doing direct patient care. They found even after hand washing that bacteria still remain in these nails and they have been traced to infections transferred between patients.
Answer by Annie
Would you actually call women broads? You are not really a woman are you, no woman I have ever met, called a woman a broad. You certainly reek of Trolling.
Answer by Coral~Campeche
Sky-flyin':
Amy Winehouse consulted on the new Sally Hansen line.
Fake nails frighten me and my dog. Kinda' like Amy.
Answer by Tigger
Agreed
Answer by CHERYL *(aka cchot2u)
i prefer home grown thank you,acrylic ruined my own nails and they are costly and they suck!!!!!!!!!!
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Sally Hansen nail care has a new a nail care product called nail rehab program to repair nails damaged by?
No comments:
Post a Comment