1.05.2011

Q&A: Where or which store to buy naturally Organic hair care and beauty care supplies?


I was wondering which stores sell natural AND ORGANIC hair , skin and body care products without all the harmful chemicals? Please answer only if you use organic products yourself, you are very knowledgeable about natural and organic products or if you had any personal experience.


Answer by al15
Whole Foods is amazing. They have great natural brands such as aubrey organics, jason naturals, kinky-curly, burts bees and avalon organics. Central market and vitamin shoppe also have some natural products as well. I really recommen aubrey organics honeysuckle rose conditioner. I use it and Im in love. Hope this helps :)

Answer by Ela
Some times wholesale products are a better quality than many branded products. Wholesale products are usually bought by department stores, discounts stores, and other sellers of discount goods. You can buy wholesale items in quantities that make it easy for other buyers to purchase them by the piece. I know a website where you can purchase whole sale products online:

http://www.buy-it-wholesale-now.com

Answer by Sonya S
Hi

Try Naturally Safe Cometics - try only stock only natural and organic cosmetics, haircare, skincare and accessories

Cheers
Sonya



Give your answer to this question below!


Orignal From: Q&A: Where or which store to buy naturally Organic hair care and beauty care supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment