Question by sugar: What's the best haircare products for african americans?
My hair is relaxed (since 12) and very thick, but I noticed that the ends are splitting and it's shedding a little more than normal, it also seems to be dry. I have a sample of a shampoo and conditioner from Aveda, but I really think I need a good deep conditoner to strengthen my hair.
Has anyone tried Aveda and does it work?
What other haircare line would you recommend to help repair my hair?
Best answer:
Answer by fashionlyna
herbal essences!!!!!
it's like the best shampoo and conditioner eva!!!!!
Answer by Sam
Everyone has different skin and hair. With out knowing you personally, I would suggest going to see a dermatologist or your local saloon and seeing what they recommend. Good luck! :)
What do you think? Answer below!
Orignal From: Q&A: What's the best haircare products for african americans?
No comments:
Post a Comment