Question by No Picture: What kind of Nioxin product makes me hair grow longer, faster?
I already asked if I should use Garnier Fructis or Nioxin to make my hair grow longer and I decided to go with Nioxin. But I also asked what kind of Nioxin product I should use and they didn't answer, they just said use Nioxin. I just want to know the name of the Nioxin product I should use. For example, Garnier Fructis and the kind of product I would use would be Garnier Fructis Length & Strength. But what about Nioxin? What kind of shampoo and conditioner?
Best answer:
Answer by heatherdazy
If you've never colored your hair, you'll need Nioxin 1 Cleanser, Scalp Treatment, and Scalp Therapy. You will also want to use their styling products, if any (some styling products can leave a film former that builds up within the hair follicle)
If you do color your hair, you'll need the same things in formula 3.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Q&A: What kind of Nioxin product makes me hair grow longer, faster?
No comments:
Post a Comment