1.03.2011

Q&A: How can I remove hair product buildup in my hair and scalp?


Question by Nat: How can I remove hair product buildup in my hair and scalp?
I have really curly mixed hair, and I use a bunch of hair products for it. I wash my hair every other day, but I can't remove the buildup. What are some good products, or home remedies to remove hair product buildup from hair and scalp?


Best answer:

Answer by Chrissi
Clarifying shampoo.

Answer by xlabellavita22
aussie cleanse&mend.

i swear by this stuff! it gets rid of product in one wash and mends damaged hair : )

Answer by Samantha
Biolage clarifying shampoo and conditioner, you can get them from your hair stylist.

Answer by NaturallyCurly
I would try an apple cider vinegar rinse.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/tips/rinsing-with-apple-cider-vinegar


Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com for lots of great info about curly, wavy, kinky and textured hair!



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: How can I remove hair product buildup in my hair and scalp?

No comments:

Post a Comment