1.08.2011

Q&A: Beauty Care What is the best eye, face, and/or lip creams you have ever used?


I am curious to know what would you recommend? I am looking for an eye cream (for slight wrinkles around and under), a face cream (for tone and moisture), and a lip moisturizer/enhancer. I am not able to afford the really pricey stuff, just products I can buy in a local store. I love to learn random beauty techinques that people do that's "just their own" too. :) Thanks for your time!!


Answer by OMG LIZ
clinique makes a great face cream, it comes in a yellow bottle and is not TOO expensive around 20-30 dollars. Lancome makes a good eye cream its called something is french but thats around 36 dollars. lip enhancers I would use sally hansons lip plumper..it really works and is only about 6 dollars.

Answer by I_heart_geometry
Well I don't know if my reccomendations will be of any use to you because I have oily skin (dont know what skin type you have, so it may not be beneficial). But anyways, for eye creams, I use Mary Kay's Firming Eye Cream (around $ 40 or somethingm - but it lasts forever, I've had mine for about 2 years now and I use it almost every night) because I want that area moisturized.
For facial moisturizer,I use Mary Kay's Time Wise face moisturizer for Oily-Combo skin types ($ 35 or so - again, it lasts forever). For lip balm, I switch back and forth between Victoria's secret Beauty Rush lip balm ($ 7.50) and Mary Kay's Satin Lips lip balm ($ 10 I think). Sorry if my reccomendations are out of your price range, but really, they last so long, you end up saving the money.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Orignal From: Q&A: Beauty Care What is the best eye, face, and/or lip creams you have ever used?

No comments:

Post a Comment