1.02.2011

Q&A: Anyone ever heard of Paul Mitchell hair products?


Question by Chloe: Anyone ever heard of Paul Mitchell hair products?
How much does the products cost for like shampoo,etc.?
Is it good for hair?
Right now I have the shampoo, scuplting foam, and hair boost for my hair. I didn't buy this; it was given to me.


Best answer:

Answer by Kate
i know someone who uses it and i dont think you can get it at like walmart and places so its probally up there in price

Answer by dat
Haven't you heard the commercial," Paul Mitchell, only available in salons?" I think it is pretty expensive, I would guess $ 10 or so a bottle, and I have seen it in hair cutting places.

Answer by HeartofFire
Yes, I've been using their shampoos and other products for years. Depending on where you purchase them (from your hairstylist or from a salon) you'll pay anywhere from $ 15-$ 30 a bottle.

Answer by kerikee55
Paul Mitchell is only sold in liscensed salons. It is a great product line, and will run you about $ 16-$ 20 for the shampoos and conditioners. Other products will be more or less than that.

Answer by JoJo
Paul Mitchell is one of the least expensive of all the professional products. I do love some of the products like the super skinny serum and the extra body line is awesome as well. Check out tradesecret.com to see if there is one near you other than that you can find paul mitchell in a lot of salons everywhere! :) Hope this helps!

Answer by starstruckatrist
yes I have heard of him. I use his frizz serum on my hair and it is fabulous. But I bought it from Supercuts, so it was a little more expensive. The price varies from place to place.

Answer by Ali
If you have a salon in the walmart near you, you might be able to find it there. I love Paul Mitchell!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Anyone ever heard of Paul Mitchell hair products?

No comments:

Post a Comment