1.02.2011

Nioxin Volumizing Bliss Thermal Protector







Nioxin Volumizing Bliss Thermal Protection (Review) from Folica.com. This review is of my honest experience I had while using this product. I used this product to blow dry as my heat protecant! It comes in the liquid spray from and works best on damp hair! It is protein based so that may have been the reason why I had the results I first had using this product! Overall is a really good product I give it a 7.5 out of 10 for my "likeness" of the product. Visit Folica.com for more products and info www.folica.com Nioxin Volumizing Bliss Thermal Protection http








Nioxin shampoo works by dissolving and removing cebum from the scalp, which is a naturally-occurring oily substance produced around the follicle of hair. See how Nioxin is supposed to work with information from the CEO of a pharmacy company in this free video on medicine.
Video Rating: 4 / 5



Orignal From: Nioxin Volumizing Bliss Thermal Protector

No comments:

Post a Comment