DISCLAIMER: So I never thought I would have to put a disclaimer but, unfortunately we have stupid people in this world who are going to say: " OMG you don't look like Farrah Fawcett!" I NEVER SAID I DID!!!!! Link to Sallys For Products I used to dye my hair: www.sallybeauty.com Hair Salon "Walk-N-Styles" Civic Center Plaza 12337 Imperial Hwy. Norwalk CA. 90650 (562) 864-0434 Ask For Rita ( She Cut my hair) Visit My Blog For Pictures and Products: dulcecandy87.blogspot.com Products I used to Dye My hair L'OREAL- Technique Preference Permanent Hair color in 1 "Blue Black" , Base- Natural Salon Care Gentle Lift 10 Volume creame Developer Follow Me on twitter: twitter.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Some of you asked how I did my hair in the PF Organic Wear Loose Powder Review video. Here is the answer..... and also wanted to share few hair products that I recommend you trying. I think all of the following products can be found either in drugstores or beauty supply stores. Bed Head TIGI SuperStar L'oreal Professionnel Expert Serie - Liss Extreme Leave In Conditioner L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme Thanks for watcihng!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Orignal From: My New Hair Cut and Hair Color (Inspired by Farrah Fawcett)
No comments:
Post a Comment