1.03.2011

Is organic hair products better for your hair?


Question by blondie_chic: Is organic hair products better for your hair?
I mean they don't have any chemicals in them. Just wondering. What are your thoughts? I'm thinking of using only organic hair products.


Best answer:

Answer by martina c
i heard that they were.. i have used some before and i notice that my hair is a little softer..

Answer by mystical_droplet
If they dont have chemicals in them then must be better for your hair...you can be the best judge once you give them a try!

Answer by paddle_qt
of course their better for you!! do you want your head full of chemicals?

Answer by sofia
yes they are. they're made with more natural ingrediants that will make your hair smoother and healthier!

Answer by Country Girl
One of my favorite products and companies is "Aveda". They use flower and botanical essences and do not use dyes and other irritants. One that I use all the time is their Rosemary/mint shampoo. It feels very invigorating and light. Rosemary of course has many uses, and mint is quite good on the hair. You'll find that they are a very responsible and environmentally friendly company. I like the fact that there are no dyes or other ingredients that often I find myself allergic to. There are no chemical perfumes which is critical for me and many others. They also have other great products for the hair and skin. They're online and in select stores and salons.. .

Answer by ♥I love Dylan W.♥
it is much better. Of course, organinc is natural. And the other brands of hair stuff our made with chemicals and artificially crud. So I would suggest to use organinc.

Answer by Mom O
Well, this is a natural product, though not organic, but it was interesting

My daughter goes to this natural health site for a product and found a hairgrowth one listed- of course she had to try it- she had very short ahir and so we could see the difference in a couple of weeks- they said an oil used by geishas -
well she used it on her eyelashes too- like they said, and they are longer now!
if yours is short, you probably can try the sample like she did, to see if it works-
its at www.katuri.com



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is organic hair products better for your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment