I’m 18 weeks pregnant & I feel like I’m in the worst situation in the world. The guy that I’m pregnant by is a horrible father, complusive liar, trashy, and he has a hidden temper. He has a son that is 7yr old he is in denial about his son needing help, he keeps his son in the house all the time, they dont brush their teeth, they dont drink water, they waste food, he smokes (cigs), he doesnt clean his house, he doesnt wash his hands, he lied in court so he could get full custody of his son. Eventhough there is a court order that his son sees his mom he doesnt let him; when the mom comes to the house he call the cops and they make her leave. He doesnt know how to parent at all.
I know I shouldve been smarter but he told me that he couldnt get anyone pregnant. Him & his ex had a hard time getting pregnant and the doctors told them that it was because of him not her. I seriously think he got me pregnant to trap me.
I have no family and few friends, I dont have a license or a car. I’m currently saving money so I can leave him after the baby is born. My fear is that if I keep the baby and leave him he will lie in court and try to take my baby from me just like he did his ex. I dont want child to be raised by him AT ALL!! I dont want my child to know him. Also I dont want to struggle. I dont want my children to go through that. I feel like adoption is the best thing for my baby but at the sametime I want to keep my baby. There are women who are doing it completely alone & I feel like if they can do it then I can do it too. I would feel like a failure if I gave my baby up for adoption.
I’m trying to prepare myself for the worst because I know deep down he will not go through the adoption.
I think he’s jealous of my son & that scares me. I read his court papers between him & his ex she said he has an anger problem & I’m starting to see it & its scaring me. I dont know what to do or where to go. Its so easy for people to say go to a shelter but have you ever been to one of those?? Its not a place where you want take your child.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I FEEL LIKE IVE GOTTEN MYSELF INTO THE WORST SITUATION EVER!!!! IF HE BACKS OUT OF ADOPTION THEN I’LL REALLY BE TRAPPED. I CAN ALREADY SEE THAT HE PROBABLY CAN GET PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE!!! I’M SCARED MORE FOR MY UNBORN BABY & MY SON!!!! WHAT WOULD DO YOU??? ARE THERE RESOURCES IN ARIZONA THAT CAN HELP ME?? IM NOT TALKING ABOUT WELFARE OR FOODSTAMPS!!!
SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!! THANKS
alyssa- where in IL are you?? I have no family and a few friends but they all live at home & they cant help me.
Thankyou all for your answer!! Alissha K email me.
Orignal From: I'm considering adoption? Apart of me wants to keep my baby…?
No comments:
Post a Comment