1.14.2011

How do you take care of a bad broken nail?


I have had broken nails b efore but never this bad. Today I accidentally shut it in the car door and it started bleeding like crazy nonstop and it's still bleeding this night. How do I take care of this injury and how do I stop the bleeding?


Answer by Kat
Super glue, really.
OR, cut a piece of tea bag cloth and glue it to your nail with clear polish, it will help it grow out in one piece.
But if its really bad, go to your Doc. And it might have to fall off.

Answer by musikangel
I have done that before. What I did was clean the cut and put a band-aid over it until it stopped bleeding. Just wait until it grows out and it will be normal again. :D

Answer by Roy Patterson
You can put some ice on it for 20 minutes at a time and wrap it up in paper towel until it quits bleeding, fingers and the scalp bleed excessively.
If the nail is torn the person with the other comment has a good method of temporary repair you can do yourself. If the finger, nail bed and nail are crushed then you should keep it clean, ice it once in a while, apply triple antibiotic and keep it wrapped up so it stays clean and is protected, it is going to be painful.
If the nail is loose or comes loose leave it alone and keep it wrapped up it will take along time to heal and or grow out.



What do you think? Answer below!


Orignal From: How do you take care of a bad broken nail?

No comments:

Post a Comment