1.02.2011

Has anyone tried Nioxin shampoo does it really work for thinning hair?


Question by Ashley: Has anyone tried Nioxin shampoo does it really work for thinning hair?
Hi my name is Ashley and I'm 22 years old :-) I used to have really thick long hair down my back but it is noticeably thinning. I think it is from over processing relaxers, flat irons, and coloring. I heard about this new line of hair products called nioxin for thinning hair. I want to order Nioxin but it is very pricey and before I spend my money I want to know if it works. Please only comment if you have thinning hair and you used Nioxin.


Best answer:

Answer by Misty
Yes it works miracles



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Has anyone tried Nioxin shampoo does it really work for thinning hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment