Question by shdtt: Hair treatment product from London?
Hi,
I am gonna be in London until end of June, I wonder if you know a good reputable place that sells good hair treatment and hair and nail vitamines ?? I have suffered a fuzzy dry hair and a lot of hair loss recently and want to make it up , my friends told me I can shop for some goos stuff in the UK . do you recommend a specific product or a place to shop??
Thanks
Best answer:
Answer by Maggie
Nioxin is brilliant. It's a scalp treatment that comprises of a shampoo, conditioner, spray scalp treatment and a hair mask. It's expensive and only available from selected salons, but it is absolutely brilliant to tame and thicken fine frizzy hair.
http://www.nioxin.com/en/products/scalp--hair-care
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Hair treatment product from London?
No comments:
Post a Comment