Question by King: Does Wen Haircare system really work?
I am a 17 year old black male. my hair is always frizzy and nappy. i saw this commercial about Wen and how it makes your hair look better. and how it does not take oil in your hair.they also said men can use it to. is this product for REAL or a SCAM?
Best answer:
Answer by Kittysue
The product is real BUT be careful which site you buy through. If you want to just try it, go on qvc.com and buy a single bottle. Unfortunately there are some sites, including Wen's own site I think, that sign you up for a 1-2 year subscription that sends you a new bottle and charges you ever few weeks with almost no way to cancel. I wouldn't do that until you've tried it and made sure you like it - and see how long it takes for you to use up a bottle.
I don't know how it is with black hair. I have bleached blond hair with a frizzy texture and it works to smooth out my hair and makes it feel very soft. But you have to get used to it. The first week I felt my hair looked greasy but after that it looks great.
I also find that the amount they tell you to use is not necessary - I can use about half the number of pumps they suggest and I have long hair
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: Does Wen Haircare system really work?
No comments:
Post a Comment