12.31.2010

What do you think of Paul Mitchell hair products?


Question by Olivia: What do you think of Paul Mitchell hair products?
I'm thinking about buying some paul mitchell hair products because I've heard they are awesome if you want smooth silky hair. What do you think of them? They are pretty expensive, so I don't want to buy them if it doesn't work...
Thanks in advance :)


Best answer:

Answer by oH sOo cuTe
I love his products. My hair was damaged and breaking off a lot. Then i used paul mitchell and my hair has been nursed back to health.

Answer by ilyj<3
they're freaking awesome im in love with them lol seriosuly though.

Answer by TurnLeftKasey
I would try their Smoothing (Super Skinny) Products. Thats what I use and it works great. The Super Skinny Serum (clear oil) is really thick, so you do not need a lot. USE ONLY A SMALL AMOUNT! I also use their Paul Mitchell Express Style Quick Slip Styling Creme and it is much lighter but keeps everything smooth and I can dry my hair in 1/2 the time.
After ALL my hair is DRY, I still use my flat iron it because it is thick and coarse. This is what I do: I separate each section and spray a little Paul Mitchel "Worked Up - Working Spray" on it and then flat iron it and OH MY GOD, it works perfect. (I think the Working Spray - Worked Up, is the most important piece, its like a low hold hair spray. I love it.

As rough as my hair is, all the Super Skinny products work on my hair without any issues... Once I am all through w/ getting ready, no one can tell how frizzy and thick my hair was before...

Good luck, I've been where you are before... :-)



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: What do you think of Paul Mitchell hair products?

No comments:

Post a Comment