12.21.2010

what do they charge for nail care?


Question by Nancy: what do they charge for nail care?
I have reasonably long nails and i want to have them done right . My husband says i do them well myself but i realy dont trust him LOL . So what is a fair price for nail care if i am not doing any false nails . And i want them (painted?) I dont know how to say it differently . Or should i say polished ?
Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by Rosa
If you go to a good nail salon $ 15 for a manicure and $ 25-$ 30 for a pedicure. If you go to a spa I would say about $ 30 for a manicure and $ 45 for a pedicure.

Hope I helped:)

Answer by straight-shooter
My last pedicure cost me $ 36. They look great!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: what do they charge for nail care?

No comments:

Post a Comment