12.26.2010

Q&A: Haircare products for curly headed men...?


Question by Gage M: Haircare products for curly headed men...?
I'm a young guy with curly hair (have loose, medium, and tight curls) and I wear it in a shaggy/long-ish fashion; I've been using Redken's FreshCurl products, but wondering if there is anything better out there. Any suggestions?


Best answer:

Answer by Tina
Try http://www.gobuyvogue.com

Answer by Devon
American crew is a great line for men. They have sample sizes so you can try their different products and find one that is best for your hair.

Answer by werd
i use pantene and i have no complaints. whats most important is moisturizing. make sure you use a conditioner . products for maintaining curls are also important. mousse is a good one for light defined curls (any brand is fine) and i also personally love hair serum (biosilk is great). try not to get hung up on brands.

Answer by snickerz
Ask Will Shuester :D



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Haircare products for curly headed men...?

No comments:

Post a Comment