12.18.2010

Product Review: Loreal Excellence HiColor for Dark Hair Only in H1 Coolest Brown







Product Review: Loreal Excellence HiColor for Dark Hair Only in H1 Coolest Brown Found @ Sally Beauty Supplies for .99 Additional Items to Purchase: gloves, small bottle of liquid or creme 30 volume developer (you need 2.5 fl. oz), and bottle applicator. I absolutely love this product, this is the first hair dye that I have used that has worked on black hair. So it really is meant for dark hair. I have used other colors from this line and it has not disappointed me. For this video I am using H1 Coolest Brown and it lifted my hair 3-4 shades lighter and the color itself turned out fabulous. I have tried to dye my hair with other products before and I have never reached a true brown like this product. The other dyes that I have used before has always turned it either black or a dark red color sometimes red/orange color. So I am very happy with this product and I will continue to buy it. I am also happy with how my hair feels afterwards. I have used alot of hair dyes in my life and this is one that has not been so harsh that my hair could not recover from. Again, I also use Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco afterwards to help my hair become healthier faster. But I just recently discovered this and without it my hair still feels fabulous after the use of hair dye. It still keeps its shine and softness. The HiColor line also has Red and Blonde HiLights, which was the first items that I used in this line. I have not tried the Blonde HiLights yet but the colors in the Red ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5




Orignal From: Product Review: Loreal Excellence HiColor for Dark Hair Only in H1 Coolest Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment