12.22.2010

My Haircare Routine







This is a highly requested video of my haircare routine, so I finally made a video about it! You will see my fav hair products, my homemade deep conditioner, and other tips and tricks. My hair is naturally curly and very thick, so these are the products I use to keep my hair soft, beautiful, and manageable. Products I use: Sunsilk Anti-flat Shampoo Sunsilk Anti-flat Conditioner Tresemme Anti-breakage Shampoo Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner Tresemme Deep Cleansing Shampoo Garnier Fructis Fiber Gum Putt Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel Bedhead Superstar Blowdry Lotion V05 Heat Defense Conditioning Spray Loreal Tangle Tamer in Sweet Pear Johnson & Johnson (Equate) Spray On Hair Detangler Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Always keep your hair clean. Oil (sebum) can clogs pores whether they are on your face or on your scalp. Plus, oily hair stinks and is gross! Here are some articles.... www.hair-loss-products.net hair.lovetoknow.com www.healthyhairgrowth.com I hope this video is helpful to you. Please rate, comment, and subscribe if you want to see more videos like this! Still fairly new at it... Follow me on twitter for updates, previews, pics, and see what goes on in my daily life! :p www.twitter.com www.youtube.com www.myspace.com Website coming soon!!! xoxo
Video Rating: 4 / 5




Orignal From: My Haircare Routine

No comments:

Post a Comment