Health is the general condition of a person in all aspects. It is also a level of functional and/or metabolic efficiency of an organism, often implicitly ..
12.28.2010
My Hair Loss Story + Hair Care Routine
Hey everyone! This is my first vlog-like video...sorry about the length. I have much to grieve about when it comes to the topic of my hair loss. =( But I somehow managed to edit down 25 minutes of rambling!! And yes, I am wearing the same outfit/makeup in the last 2 videos. I anticipated being unable to film for a while, so I filmed multiple vids in one day. =) Some BaWang Shampoo Links: BaWang Site: www.bawang.com.cn Third Party Site: www.tcmdepot.com Commercial on YT (in chinese): www.youtube.com Hope you enjoy! FTC Disclaimer: I paid for all items shown with my own money. I am neither affiliated with any company nor compensated for this video. This is my honest opinion. Video Rating: 4 / 5
No comments:
Post a Comment