12.24.2010

Mens hair growth products?


Question by FLAWDA::BABii: Mens hair growth products?
I am looking for a mens hair growth product that actually works. It is for an african-american male (I dont know if certain kinds wont work for that type of hair)


Best answer:

Answer by colors
Have bad news for you:not one product will work.It will stop the loss of hair temporarily and once you stop:the effect stops too
New hairs are very thin and also fall out or break.
Would not waste my money on those products:Regards:Colors.

Answer by Steve R
I haven't found anything that works. Stay away from hairpeces and weaves, they're too disappointing.

Answer by G K
it depends on the hair you have... consult a hair specialist....

Answer by michelangliron
I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but there are no products that makes hair grow if the person is bald.
I will explain. Elton John, Bruce Forsyth,(UK celebrity) Burt Lancaster, they all went bald and they all felt badly about it and they all went out and bought wigs. Now these guys had shed loads of money, money coming out of their ears. Unfortunately none of them could find a remedy to make their hair grow, because products that really do that don't exist.
But now, heads up, there are thousands of crooked people out there who will try to convince you that their product works, they will give you all sorts of stories, "evidence" and fancy medical chit-chat. They will talk about "scientifically proven" stuff and "secret formulae" but it's all hokum, all baloney. All those guys are interested in doing is putting space between you and your lovely, hard-earned money.

Your friend needs to come to accept that he is who he is and a bit of missing hair doesn't change him one bit. On the plus side we live at a time when a shaved head is fashionable (and practical). I hope he can do that and not get involved in losing lots of money or buying a silly wig.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Mens hair growth products?

No comments:

Post a Comment