12.27.2010

Is is okay or not okay to sell hair products at a Garage Sale?


Question by craziglueforever: Is is okay or not okay to sell hair products at a Garage Sale?
Unused hair products. Or used maybe once. I dont think i have ever seen any hair products at a garage sale. Is that weird to sell them?
Thank you


Best answer:

Answer by helrazr1586
Yes it is incredibly weird

Answer by logiiee
I am one who uses hair supplies a lot. I, personally would never buy any hair products from a yard/garrage sale mainly because of what type/who used/no main background information on it. You could try it, but I'm sure no one will actually buy.

Answer by Me
Of course. I see them all the time

Answer by chickadee_ajm
Absolutely not weird!!!
Those are usually the best sellers at my garage sales.
I even sell partially used Bath& Body works soaps/lotions that I"m tired of.
I sell those first everytime!

Answer by noonecanne
Please don't sell used products! I will only buy them if they are new and sealed.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is is okay or not okay to sell hair products at a Garage Sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment