12.24.2010

I Have Messy Curly Shoulder Length Hair, Im Wondering If Wen HairCare Will Work Well For My Hair?


Question by GemzLuvsMJ.Queen.Aerosmith&Bowie: I Have Messy Curly Shoulder Length Hair, Im Wondering If Wen HairCare Will Work Well For My Hair?
I Have Issues With My Hair, I Have To Straighten It Or My Head Looks Like A CottonBall And Its Really Damaging. Id Like To Wash My Hair More Often And It Not Look All Frizzy And Mop-Like.
Was Wen A Good Product For You And What Type Of Hair Do You Have??


Best answer:

Answer by <#3
leave in conditioner and deep conditioners.
i put gel and leave in conditioner and heat protector in my hair while its wet so its not staticy or dry and frizzy.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: I Have Messy Curly Shoulder Length Hair, Im Wondering If Wen HairCare Will Work Well For My Hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment