12.19.2010

How To Use 100% NATURAL Black Soap Shampoo ( ALIKAY NATURALS PRODUCTS)







FASHIONWITHFIFI IS FASHION HOTSPOT! GO CHECK THEM OUT!! fashionwithfifi.com Check out my Website for my jewelry line and hair line products and more www.blackonyxworld.com Black Soap Shampoo is amazing, its made of raw black soap from Africa and gets my hair clean without any drying effects. Its all natural and has no sulfates or chemicals in it, which I love. In this video I tell you about the product, how to use it and then I show you how it works on my hair. The product is from my hair care line Alikay Naturals and can be found at my website www.blackonyxworld.com along with other great products and jewelry handmade by me. Enjoy! Song: Way you Whine- Hype D ft Dre T (My husband and his friend)








This is how I shampoo my hair and the products I use. Check out my blog for an update on my search for the perfect wig coarsehairlonghair.blogspot.com I am not affiliated with any company. I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video.
Video Rating: 4 / 5



Orignal From: How To Use 100% NATURAL Black Soap Shampoo ( ALIKAY NATURALS PRODUCTS)

No comments:

Post a Comment