12.19.2010

HOW TO MAKE MY HAIR GROW FASTER!!!! REALLY FAST!!!!!?


Question by shawtii17: HOW TO MAKE MY HAIR GROW FASTER!!!! REALLY FAST!!!!!?
ok, i cut my bangs way too short, and i only have about a month till school starts (august 24) i have really healthy hair and i eat TONS of fruits and veggies but still i need lots of suggestions. i need to make it longer without any chemicals or heat. thanks :D (please dont test products on your pets or animals. i am a ferm believer in an animal cruelty free world, thanks)


Best answer:

Answer by Marianna
drink water put your hair up.

Answer by Jon
its not possible

Answer by TB
take more shower and drink watter pull your hair

Answer by celina c
Sorry but you cant. I had short bangs about a year ago and I was so angry when I saw how short the lady had cut them. But I played around with them and I ended up keeping them short for a while and I got lots of compliments on my hair. Just keep brushing them down while you blow dry and make sure the blow dryer is pointed down so you dont get any fly aways. Try to get them to stay down flat. It looks nicer than what it sounds like. If they dont look right then just rub a little bit of water on your hands and run it through the bangs just to dampen them a little and try again. Once you get the hang of it you'll love your bangs

Answer by jennymealing
I had chemo last year and I am waiting patiently for my hair to grow. I did read this article which was kind of helpful:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Hair-Grow-Faster

Having said that it seems like a pretty tight schedule for your hair! I will say though that you will probably feel better in about a week. Each time I get my hair cut at the moment I FREAK OUT because I am trying to grow it and I think my hairdresser has cut too much. It is also harder to do anything with when it has been freshly cut. Then after a week it calms down and doesn't seem as bad. It only take s a little bit of growth to feel better about these things.

If in doubt get the hair grips out and pin it back. :)

Answer by Jacquita7
They say that trimming your hair often actually makes your hair grow faster...but bc it's your bangs...that's kinda risky lol. Until they get longer, just do that cute poof in the fron...like pin them uip. Get creative....do the Lauren Conrad side braid....just do different do's until those bangs grow out. They should grow back pretty fast....don't trip.
WAIT-your school starts Aug 24...you totally be fine! That's a great amount of time to let them grow back

Answer by babygurl
i dont think ur bangs will grow that fast.. jst pull your bangs back until u grow them the length u want..



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: HOW TO MAKE MY HAIR GROW FASTER!!!! REALLY FAST!!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment