12.26.2010

Hair growth?


Question by britt r: Hair growth?
I recently got 100% real human hair extensions and they look great! I get tons of compliments..but I'm excited that I could grow my hair that length. How long is usually the growth rate of hair and how many inches/etc?


Best answer:

Answer by Cara
Well, Britt, my hair grows about 8 inches to a foot a year. I highly recomend that you get your hair trimmed every 3 to 4 months with growing your hair out, because you don't want all your length to be split ends, you want it to be healthy hair, so cut of the split ends regularly, and get about half an inch to an inch when getting trimms. I hope I answered your question, I did my best. GOOD LUCK and Have Fun!


:)

Answer by Ann R
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to -- Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair
http://geebal.blogspot.com

Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:
Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/
Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin
Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/
Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair
/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair
Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure
Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags
Herbal tips/Herbal recipe
http://geebal.blogspot.com

Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----
http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles & photo gallery/
Makeup/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...
http://geebal.blogspot.com

Answer by stew w
Hair Growth Vitamins
http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/09/hair-growth-vitamins.html

Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth
http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/09/head-massage-for-fast-hair-growth.html



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Hair growth?

No comments:

Post a Comment