12.30.2010

Does any one know about the history of nail polish?How do you keep your nail healthy? Any tips on nail care?


Question by Nana Ama O: Does any one know about the history of nail polish?How do you keep your nail healthy? Any tips on nail care?
I need this for my research project on nail polish. I need information by 11.6.07 by 9:00. If any answers please post by this date and before 9:00. Deadline 9:00. Thanks!

-NanaBoo


Best answer:

Answer by ♥♥aleexx
I know that if you wear nail polish a lot, and you dont use a clear base coat, your nails turn yellow.
And to keep nails healthy, you need a lot of protien and gellatin's really good for them too.
And keeping nails short is good too.

Answer by C R
research..

How to keep your fingernails healthy and strong
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nails/WO00020/UPDATEAPP=0

history of nail polish
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_polish

nail care
http://www.nailcareguide.com/



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Does any one know about the history of nail polish?How do you keep your nail healthy? Any tips on nail care?

No comments:

Post a Comment