Question by sandy t: Do you put hair straightening products after or before you straighten your hair?
and what products do you recommend?
and hair spray, do you spray it on after you finish straightening your hair?
Best answer:
Answer by [♥punk]
tresemme heat tamer the best ever!!!!!!!!!
Answer by kitycatts
John Freida hair serum before straightening, and aussie heat protectant as I straighten-I use a wet-to straight iron and the aussie keeps my hair damp. I rarely use hairspray, when I do i usually have to touch up with a flat iron afterwards. Instead I use John Freida's secret weapon cream- it tames any frizzies but leave my hair soft and shiny
Answer by Bindu N
For straightening hair at home, you can use a hair iron and a straightening shampoo will also help. If you wish to straighten for a longer time, you can undergo Japanese hair straightening. I found this website useful - http://hcr.in/straighten.html
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: Do you put hair straightening products after or before you straighten your hair?
No comments:
Post a Comment