12.30.2010

Can you make hair grow faster with hair growth products?


Question by ShiShi: Can you make hair grow faster with hair growth products?
Well I saw this stuff at walmart..
and it was a hair growth treatment but I always thought hair growth products was for people with bald spots and whatnot.
and I have really short hair (used to be really long) and I want to grow it back really fast. (or way faster than normal)
So I'm just wondering what I can do?


Best answer:

Answer by ♥Kit-Kat♥
Nope. My mom went to college and studied the growth of hair, and no product
can do that. The only thing that makes hair grow faster is blood flow.
There was a study done that showed that if you massage you scalp 3 times
a day, for 5 mins, it's the best thing that you can do for hair growth.
(Massaging the scalp will cause more blood flow to the scalp. I wouldn't do
it more than 3 times a day though, the study just showed that 3 times a day
was best.)

Answer by samhall20
As random as it sounds, thrush cream. Daktarin thrush cream has a ingredient in it which causes the side affect of fast hair growth. U may get headaches from time to time though but who cares hahaha my hair was growing at 2 inch a month when i used it. u have to dilute it with water though. I put 1/3 cream 2/3 water in a spray bottle then sprayed it on every night and washed it out on a morning. If u dnt believe me google it. It DOES work :) x



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Can you make hair grow faster with hair growth products?

No comments:

Post a Comment